August 24, 2007

Ideas Nuevas para la isla del encanto

I do not want to promote a particular political party with this blog.
But I just wanted to at least state that Puerto Rico's NEW political party the PPR, has something on its website that I thought was a great idea and I wanted to post to this blog.
On the party's website, there is a section that explains what the party is trying to promote.
The following is an excerpt from that view.

http://www.porpuertorico.com/quienes_somos_english.html
"...The necessary people to form a government characterized by effective administration and citizen participation, whose objective is creating sustainable economic development and quality of life for all in Puerto Rico..."


It seems as if the Development policy will base itself on the Puerto Rican people.
I would like to know what people in Puerto Rico think about this idea.

No comments: